Wednesday, 3 April 2013
MAYHEM - Deathcrush
Demonic laughter your cremation
Your lungs gasp for air but are filled with blood
A sudden crack as I crushed your skull
The remind of your life flashes by
A life that soon won't be
Smiling with axe in my hand
Evil's rotten hand you'll see
I come forward
Deathcrush
I'll send you to your maker
I'll send you to your death
Death nicely crucified
Death, heads on stakes
The barbeque has just begun
Deathcrush - Deathcrush - Deathcrush
Crush - Crush
Deathcrush
Deathcrush
Deathcrush
http://youtu.be/OfCHwsp9bSc
Also See:
-
In deepest Scandinavia, Keith Kahn-Harris discovers social democratic Satanism – by Keith Kahn-Harris, Tuesday, 8th July 2008 Of the ...
-
Like a dark breath of forbidden fantasy, black metal came into a world of orderly containers and sprayed them with foaming blood, black ...
-
Band: Happy Days Album: Cause of Death : Life Year: 2012 Label: Funeral Industries Genre: Depressive Black Metal Happy Days ...
-
Anyone with any sense knows that when you get right down to it there is only one band to thank for black metal, death metal, thrash meta...
-
Here’s an interview with Norwegian Black Metal giants Gorgoroth. All answers by Infernus. Thank you for extracting out time for th...